Please note we can only deliver this product to a business address, if you put a residential address we'll contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at the closest depot if you like.
You bought a nice Ranger. It looks cool. I mean best looking Ute out right, but can it look even cooler. Hell yes. The Offroad Animal Front bar is the answer. Don't settle for the same old Vanilla bull bars offered by the rest. Get something that not only looks the best by has awesome features. Show your wild and fun side.
- Looks. Yep this bad boy looks great and will give your Ranger that Super aggressive look
- Smaller bar means it weighs less so your Ranger can still be fast
- Better Airflow than the rest to keep your motor cool too.
- Easy fitment of bar and winch
- Winch can be fitted after bar is fitted so, yeah, nice
- Winch mounts feet down, (actually how most winches were designed,)
- Can have LED light bar fit inside bar for super stealth cool look (up to 22" LED single row)
- Cover plate included if you don't want to have light bar set into bull bar
- Can have LED light bar fitted into optional top stealth hoop.
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Bumper replacement, with no cutting of bumper.
- Optional top hoop- Stealth hoop which takes up to a 22" LED light bar single row, or 2" round tube
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- Only sits 150-160mm out from front of grill. Compare that to our standard 3 letter competitors
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black
- Hi lift jacking points included in design
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Works with TECH PACK and forward parking sensors
- Works with factory fog lights or easily mount 2 Cube lights (per wing) or up to an 8" LED light bar in each wing.
- Number plate flip included for those running a winch
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
- Optional 24mm steel tow hooks
While the bumper takes most single row led light bars (we suggest the Offroad Animal 22" LED light bar)
Stealth top hoop has same arrangement for led light bar, fitting most single row light bars, but we suggest the Offroad Animal 22" LED light bar
If you do not wish to run a light bar make sure you tick the option for a cover plate
Included in box
- 1 x Front bar weldment
- 1 x LH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x RH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x mesh fairlead mount
- 1 x Mesh infill LH
- 1 x Mesh infill RH
- 1x ACC support bracket (PX3 only)
- 1 x Light cover Mesh LH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh RH
- 1 x fog lamp bracket LH
- 1 x fog lamp bracket RH
- 1 x head light infill LH
- 1 x head light infill RH
- 1 x centre bash plate
- 1 x under wing panel LH
- 1 x under wing panel RH
- 1 x Chassis bracket gusset LH
- 1 x Chassis bracket gusset RH
- 1 x winch control box bracket
- 1 x number plate flip
- A butt load of nuts and bolts to make it all sit nice and pretty
PX3 version suits all Ranger models 2019-current
Install time: 3-4 hours
Install difficulty: 4/10
Click fitting tab to download fitting instructions
Please note at the moment TNT and Toll Express can only deliver to business addresses, if you put a residential address we'll contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at nearby depots if you like.
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
Warranty Information24 Months baby
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
While having done many bar installs on vehicles from 1980s in the past, I had never done one on anything current. The instructions were very clear and concise giving me the confidence to perform the install A few sections that weren't in the instructions were easily adopted with ease once I figured out what was happening.
Great looking bar. Fits well. The only down side is that it come in 1000 bits. I had the help of an experienced person, he will probably never install another off road animal bar. ARB bar takes 2 hours. Iron man 2.5hrs. the suggest 4 hours should be more like 10hrs.
Great bar , looks great , by far best looking bar on the market
Well fitted bar no complaints