Time to add some Beef to your Ranger. By Beef I mean Beefy tow points. These Rated Tow Points work perfect for pulling yourself (ha ha) I mean recovering yourself or others. Don't get caught out with out a way to be pulled off, sorry i mean pulled out.
Works perfectly with Offroad Animal Bull bar and bumpers
Does not work with ARB, Ironman or TJM bars. Also does not work with factory bumper. Sorry mate. You could always sell that one and buy one of our spectacular Offroad Animal bars.
- Rated to 4000kg for recovery
- Great for getting unstuck (see you thought i was going to write a pulling off joke ehh)
- Great for getting unstuck quick (because they are powder coated Red)
- Makes it look like you actually go offroad, so you're mates and/or girlfriends will be impressed
- Each plate is laser cut from 12mm, so doubled up you get a nice chuncky 24mm of beef, I mean steel
- Zinc Plated then powder coated Red (for speed)
- Easy install with provided nut plates
Included in box
- 4 x Tow points
- 5 x Spacers
- 4 x M12 nut plates
- 5 x M12 bolts
- 1 very nice Flange nut
Install time: 10 min (with bumper removed) longer if not
Install difficulty 2/10
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, and Perth. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
24 Months baby
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome product, installation was super easy and they look great.
I have purchased a off-road animal predator bull bar and px2 ranger tow points. Very happy with the product. Fitted my self. And looks awesome on my car
Presentation is very good. It was a little time consuming guiding the inner nuts into place with a bull bar fitted but look good and strong