Offroad Animal offers the following Warranty on it's products in addition to Australian Consumer Law.
What is covered:
1. Replacement or repair on any damaged product during shipping
2. Replacement or repair on any manufacturing faults
Criteria for warranty:
1. You must show proof of purchase of the item and within the warranty period for that product as stated on the product information page on this website
2. The product must have been fitted in accordance with Offroad Animal fitting instructions and information.
3. Have carried out normal maintenance and care for the product
4. Used in accordance for it's intended purpose
5. Expenses incurred by the customer in claiming the warranty are to be borne by the customer.
Warranty will not apply when the following takes place:
1. Unusual, improper or negligent use or misuse of the product
2. Incorrect fitting of the product
3. The use of non genuine products and sub components on Offroad Animal components
4. Use on vehicles not specified or modified from the original intent of the vehicle
5. Overloading the product passed it's suggested use.
6. Damage caused in racing or competitions.
How to Claim:
1. Bring the product back to Offroad Animal or any of it's agents
2. Supply proof of purchase of product
3. Offroad Animal will review the defect and make an assessment
Please note that all install times are estimates only and sometimes happen quicker or slower than quoted.
Any parts sold by Offroad Animal in which we did not manufacture we revert to the Warranty policy supplied by the original manufacturer