Please note we can only deliver this product to a business address, if you put a residential address we'll contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at the closest depot if you like.
The Grand Cherokee is a super sexy looking vehicle, but lacks some serious protection on the front not just for off road driving but for animal strikes as well. Don't leave your pride and joy un protected. Offroad Animals' Predator bar will not only protect your rig from Animal strikes and offroad mishaps but looking bloody good in the process.
- Full steel construction for ultimate protection
- Much improved approach angle
- Great platform for mounting a winch
- Great platform for mounting lights or antennas
- Works with all parking sensors and Adaptive cruise, and Autonomous Emergency braking features.
- Looks awesome on the front of your Grand
- Much lighter bar compared to main competitors due to our much smarter design
- Only adds 100mm to front of vehicle
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Works with parking sensors, and Adaptive Cruise Radar
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- only adds 100mm to the front of the vehicle. This is considerably better than all bull bars on the market
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black as standard
- Hi lift jacking points integrated into design as standard
- Suits most winches with no extras required including Warn Zeon winch
- Factory fog lights do not fit, however you can run 1 or 2 LED driving lights per wing. Let us know your preference and we can talk you through it
- Number plate flip included as standard for those running a winch
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
- Offroad Animal steel tow hooks are required to run this bumper so if you already have them you save cash
- 2 different under panel set ups, for those running Air Suspension and those not. Make sure you select which suspension you have in options above. No air suspension means smaller panels that sit closer to body
While the bumper takes most single row led light bars (we suggest the Offroad Animal 22" LED light bar)
Suits the following vehicles:
This bar suits the following WK2 Grand Cherokees Model Year 2011-2021 including Overland, Overland-S, Limited, Limited-S, Summit, Trail hawk and Laredo.
Does require cutting original bumper
Fitting time 5-6 hours
Fitting difficulty 6/10
Included in box
- 1 x Front bar weldment
- 1 x LH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x RH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x mesh fairlead mount
- 1 x Mesh infill LH
- 1 x Mesh infill RH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh LH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh RH
- 1 x centre bash plate
- 1 x under wing panel LH
- 1 x under wing panel RH
- 1 x winch control box bracket
- 1 x number plate flip
- 1x Pinch weld seal
- 1 x ACC mount
- A butt load of nuts and bolts to make it all sit nice and pretty
Please note at the moment TNT and Toll Express can only deliver to business addresses, if you put a residential address we'll contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at nearby depots if you like.
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
Colour coded bars are not colour matched. If you want colour matched you need to send us a vehicle panel to match. Colour code is close but not exact match. Please put your VIN so we can get Colour code. Colour coding generally adds 1-2 weeks on to lead time.
Warranty Information24 Months
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product, excellent quality, excellent customer service - very happy!
I absolutely love the bar and can’t fault the shape, design, or materials quality. It really is awesome. The only minor things that could use some polishing are that mine was missing two holes for securing the outermost corners of the side corner guards which I now need to drill through the colour coded paint to secure and it also had multiple holes drilled for a top hoop which make it look untidy considering I don’t want to fit one. These tiny changes would have had me 110% happy.