Have you ripped off your factory bumper off-road? If you haven't yet, you will soon if you take your wk2 out on dirt adventures. The factory bumper acts like a bit of a scoop and tends to grab on to anything and then pop off. No fun. What is fun though, is admiring an Offroad Animal steel rear bumper on your Wk2 Grand Cherokee. Yes that's right, this sexy looking rear bumper fits your Grand Cherokee and looks great. Protect your rear with a hunk of good looking steel.
- Serious protection for the rear of your WK2 Grand Cherokee
- Rear tow points incorporated in the design
- Works with rear parking sensors if fitted
- Raises rear departure angle
- Full steel construction, 3mm, 4mm 8mm and 16mm
- Zinc plated then powder coated matte black
- 16mm steel tow hooks on rear for pulling out backwards
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
- 2 x Hi-Lift jack points in the bar
- Works with Mopar (OEM Factory) tow bar USA and AUS versions
This product fits all Wk2 Grand Cherokees 2011-2019
Whats included in the box:
- 1 x wk2 rear bumper weldment
- 2 x wk2 rear nut plate assemblies
- 1 x logo plate
- 3m rubber pinch weld
- Hardware (nuts and bolts)
Click on fitting tab to download PDF fitting instructions
Fitting time: 2-3 hours
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, and Perth. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
Colour coded bars are not colour matched. If you want colour matched you need to send us a vehicle panel to match. Colour code is close but not exact match. Please put your VIN so we can get Colour code. Colour coding generally adds 1-2 weeks on to lead time.
24 Months baby
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product was as advertised and apparently was easy to fit by the team at A1 Automtive Suspension and Exhaust in the Tweed. Only blemish is a small “chip” of the protection coating. Nothing serious and it’s unclear whether it was delivered like this or happened during installation. Any advice on how I could fix this chip would be appreciated.
Otherwise all good and am happy with it.