You bought the Wk2 Grand Cherokee because it looks good right. I know, I own one too and think it looks fantastic. Now how do we improve the looks and add some protection? The Offroad Animal Steel front bumper not only looks amazing but it protects the front of your Jeep. Don't leave your vulnerable front end a risk when going off-road. Slap on an Offroad Animal steel front bumper and get that protection you need and looks you want.
- Protects front end of vehicle from small animals and off-road obstacles.
- Looks amazing on the vehicle
- Works with all vehicle technology like parking sensors and Adaptive Cruise control
- Offers best in class approach angle (sits nice and tight to vehicle)
- Full steel construction. Mostly out of 3mm steel.
- Zinc plated and powder coated matte black
- ADR compliant and Airbag compatible
- Works with forward facing parking sensors and has optional bracket to hold Adaptive Cruise Control radar (click option above)
- Protects front bumper, Radiator, front cross-member, windscreen washer reservoir , and Air suspension compressor if fitted
- Allows great airflow
- Easy to fit
- Mounts to Offroad Animal Tow hooks, if you already have these select option above
- Works with other cool Offroad Animal accessories like Nudge bar, Bash plate, and hidden winch.
This bumper suits all Grand Cherokees 2014-2020 except the Summit model.
Also you must run the Offroad Animal Tow hooks to mount this bumper, Factory Trailhawk ones will not work.
Note: When running the Offroad Animal Nudge bar as well as this bumper we suggest using a soft shackle on the 2017 to current models, or a D shackle instead of Bow shackles due to the material thickness build up stack.
Please select which year level you have as we offer a different part number for 2011-2013, 2014-2016 and 2017-2020
Whats included in the box:
- 1 x Main plate pre runner wk2
- 1 x Wk2 tow points kit (not included if you select option above saying you already have these)
- 1 x Pre runner mount RH
- 1 x Pre runner mount LH
- 1 x Pre runner wing LH
- 1 x Pre runner wing RH
- 1 x ACC cover
- 1 x Pre runner support wing LH
- 1 x Pre runner support wing RH
- 2 x Lower wing support
- 1 x logo plate
- 2m of black pinch weld
- Various nuts and bolts
Install time: 1-2 hours
Install difficulty: 4/10
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
24 Months baby
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed them both - easy instructions, easy install Should have done this years ago. Looks awesome & they work treat. Thanks team..
I would have given this product a five star rating but it ended up giving it a four rating but that had nothing to do with the product but more to do with who off-road animals suggest to get their product fitted... When I ordered this product and more (bash plate, recovery hooks, side rails and nudge bar) off-road animal didn't have the adaptive cruise control mount in stock and I was told it would arrive in a back order... So I had to have the mount fitted later. No problem I thought and was told that it shouldn't be an issue as it's a very simple and straightforward process... The place that off-road animal suggest to get the gear fitted in Brisbane is Pinnacle 4 x 4 at Underwood and that's where I got all the gear fitted and they did a great job and I was happy with their work however, on returning to get the adaptive cruise control mount fitted they charged me $125 and took 45 minutes to put in teo bolts!... I for one will never be returning to Pinnacle 4x4 ever again! I suggested if you buy this product go to the other work shop that off-road animal suggest to get your Off-road Animal gear fitted as Pinnacle 4x4 is a rip off... It's just left a really bad impression on me, especially after forking out about 3 1/2 thousand dollars for the product, then another 1000 + to have it fitted, and then to get hit for a further $125 for a job that should have taken 15 minutes and be no more than $50!... If I sound a bit pissed off, I am....
excellent bumper really happy with it, my only comment is that it is rather difficult to mount a standard Queensland license plate with out hassle, this is more something i didn't think about but this may save some one else a head ache. epic quality cheers for the fast dispatch and the sexiest front end for a gc.
Very solid. Cool factory look. Well suited to the car. Great quality well made and fits perfectly Very Happy with it. Typical of the quality I have come to expect from Off Road Animal products.
This gives the wk2 a beast of a look. Great quality and price
Love this product. Had good comments 5 min after installing it. Great quality with great instructions. And best of all great support from offroadanimal. By far the best front setup for wk2.