A serious bash plate to protect the sump and Radiator cross-member on your Wk2 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Even light wheeling trips can cause your factory plastic cover to be destroyed and leave your engine sump and radiator cross-member at risk of damage. If you go offroad even a little bit you need this.
- Strong yet light weight structural aluminium construction to preserve fuel economy and handling
- Protects vital components
- Super quick and easy to install at home
- Access panel as standard for quicker oil changes
- Looks very nice, your friends will be jealous
- Your parents will pat you on the back for making a good choice in under body protection
- Made from 5mm Structural aluminium
- Mounts to existing locations- no need to drill
- Part is left Raw so no need to ever touch up paint that has scrapped off
- Works with other Mopar skid plates
- Access panel bolts on so those with V8 motors can change oil faster
Included in box
- Bash plate
- Cover plate
- Logo Plate
Install difficulty: 2/10
Install time: 15min-30 min
Click fitting tab to see fitting instructions
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, and Perth. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
24 Months baby
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The rear fasteners are recessed and need bigger spacers
Just I think it is bit expensive.
Very easy to install. Looks good and tough. Only criticism would be that i installed it first before front bumper/pre-runner which use same bolts so install last if doing the others as well. All in all, very pleased.
Very, very quick dispatch to Canberra. Easy to fit, fits perfectly and instructions are spot on. I would advise to buy the under engine skid plate too. In the end there isn’t too much to protect in the first part of the engine bay of a Jeep. But the bash plate it is a good way of getting an early warning (if it hits something) without damaging anything.
Awesome design and finish. Only criticism I have is that maybe a few spacers might be needed when bolting the rear two bolts, to minimise bending of the plate when tightening. Overall excellent product