Please note we can only deliver this product to a commercial address, if you put a residential address we'll contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at the closest depot if you like.
Are you tired of driving around feeling like a sitting duck? Say hello to Offroad Animal Rock sliders, the ultimate solution to your side damage woes!
These bad boys are not just any ordinary rock sliders, they're the real deal! With their killer design, you'll be the talk of the town (and the envy of all your friends). Don't settle for flimsy factory steps that won't do jack to protect your ride. Get rid of them and upgrade to Offroad Animal Rock sliders for the ultimate peace of mind.
And let's talk about the installation process, shall we? It's so easy even your grandma could do it (well, maybe not your grandma, but you get the point). Simply install the heavy duty steel brackets on your chassis, then add in the ultra tough 6061 T6 Aluminium extrusion backbone and steel tread plate step, and you'll be good to go!
So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on Offroad Animal Rock sliders and never fear side damage again! Plus, you'll look like a badass while doing it.
- Seriously protects side of your Ranger
- Handy step for getting in and out of your ute or accessing roof rack
- Looks way better than any other slider out there
- Did I mention these bad boys look fully sick bro
- Easy install
- Side Curtain Air Bag compatible.
- Angled up by 30 degrees for awesome off-road clearance.
- Heavy duty steel constructions, made from 3mm and 5mm sections
- Tough steel step with extruded tread for nice look and feel, and actually works heaps better than diamond plate for grip
Suits all Dual Cab Ford Rangers 2012-current, XL, XLS- XLT, Wildtrak,
Click on fitting tab to download PDF fitting instructions
Install time 3 hours
Install difficulty: 4/10
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, and Perth. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge