Please note we can only deliver this product to a business address, if you put a residential address we'll contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at the closest depot if you like.
Are you tired of offroading with your heart in your mouth, worried sick about your car getting damaged? Well, fear not my friend! Offroad Animal has got your back, or should I say, your rock sliders! These bad boys are like bodyguards for your ride, protecting it from all sides while making it look insanely cool. Trust me, with these on, you'll be the talk of the town!
Don't settle for those wimpy, factory-installed steps. Kick 'em to the curb and install these rugged, tough sliders. You won't have to worry about any damage when you've got the best in the game. And not only do they provide ultimate protection, but they also make for a convenient step to get in and out of your ride or on the roof rack.
Now, I know what you're thinking: "But won't these be a pain to install?" Think again, my friend! Offroad Animal has made sure that these sliders are super easy to fit. With just three heavy-duty steel brackets on the chassis, you can install the backbone and tread step like a breeze. And the backbone is made from ultra-tough 6061 T6 Aluminium extrusion, making it stronger than any steel section out there. So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on these rock sliders and ride like a boss!
- Seriously protects side of your Hilux
- Handy step for getting in and out of your ute or accessing roof rack
- Looks way better than any other slider out there
- Did I mention these bad boys look fully sick bro
- Easy install
- Side Curtain Air Bag compatible.
- Angled up by 30 degrees for awesome off-road clearance.
- Heavy duty steel brackets mount individually direct to chassis and to backbone
- Crazy strong backbone, made from Aluminium 6061 T6 Extrusion
- Tough steel step with extruded tread for nice look and feel, and actually works heaps better than diamond plate for grip
Suits all N80 Hilux models 2015-on, SR and SR5 Dual and Single cab and wide body Rogue
Note: Do not use these sliders to jack up car
Install time 3 hours
Install difficulty: 4/10
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, and Perth. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
Warranty Information24 Months baby
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Definitely heavy duty, I also have the toro bull bar, together turns heads for sure, be looking forward to getting the rear bar next, awesome products heavy duty quality parts that look absolutely hear turning mint, well done off road animal