Please note we can only deliver this product to a business address, if you put a residential address we'll contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at the closest depot if you like.
Snap, crackle and pop will be the sounds of your sills and body panels when going off-road if you don't have some Offroad Animal Rock sliders. Yes even with a lift the Wk2 Grand Cherokee is pretty low and prone to some off-road damage. No need to worry with Offroad Animal rock sliders, these heavy duty steel sliders also work great as a step for easy access getting in the car or accessing gear on the roof.
- Serious side protection for your Grand Cherokee
- Great looks, give your Grand that tough look it needs.
- A handy step to get in and out as well as great of reaching the roof
- Awesome tread plate that actually works for grip (unlike checker plate)
- Front and rear spots to use a Hi-Lift Jack
- Comprised of a 3mm steel folded rail and a 3mm steel folded tread plate. Super strong
- Zinc plated and Powder coated Matte Black
- Side Airbag compatible
- Replaces Plastic sill panel for best clearance
- Significantly strengthens vehicle body
- 2 x Hi-Lift Jack points per side
Suits all Jeep Grand Cherokee Wk2 Grand Cherokees 2011-2020
What is included in the box
- 1 x LH slider
- 1 x RH slider
- 2 x Slider steps
- 12x Lollypop nut plates
- 12 x M6 nutserts
- Other nuts and bolts
Install time: 3 hours
Install difficulty:4/10 (requires a nutsert gun)
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, and Perth. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
24 Months baby
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product is as displayed and described. High quality. Installation instructions are clear. I recommend: the product and offroadanimal. Thanks.
Great product, Fitted myself with no hassles. Well worth the money
Fitting was easy and looks great
Look great, great price and do the job. Fitting is a bit tricky so make sure you have all the right tools including the Nutsert gun (I bought one of ebay) to start.
Really happy with the quality of the product
I installed these at home , easy to install good quality item . They work well with Hilift jack and off road .