Looks good right. Hell yeah it does. Super aggressive angles and full coverage, nice. Oh and Compliant for Aussie roads, even better. Get rid of that ugly silly park bench on your JK Wrangler and fit this cool bar.
- Looks. Yep this bad boy looks great and will give your Jeep that super aggressive look
- Smaller bar means it weighs less so your Jeep can still be fast
- Slim build with winch set in bar for better airflow
- Easy fitment of bar and winch
- Winch can be fitted after bar is fitted so, yeah, nice
- Winch mounts feet down, (actually how most winches were designed,)
- Run up to 39" tyres and not contact bar due to us designers being smart. ;)
- Cover plate optional if you don't want to run a winch
- Can have LED light bar fitted into optional top stealth hoop.
- 20mm steel tow hooks welded on as standard
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Optional top hoop- Stealth hoop which takes up to a 22" LED light bar single row, or 3" round tube
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- Still able to remove grill with bar and winch fitted
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black
- Hi lift jacking points included in bar
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Works with factory fog lights or easily mount 2 Cube lights (per wing) or up to an 8" LED light bar in each wing
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
Included in the box
- 1 x front bar weldment
- 1 x Light cover mesh LH
- 1 x Light cover mesh RH
- 1 x Wing brace LH
- 1 x Wing brace RH
- 1 x fog light mount LH
- 1 x fog light mount RH
- All the nuts and bolts you need
Fitting time: 1 hour
Fitting difficulty: 2/10
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, and Perth. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
Colour coded bars are not colour matched. If you want colour matched you need to send us a vehicle panel to match. Colour code is close but not exact match. Please put your VIN so we can get Colour code. Colour coding generally adds 1-2 weeks on to lead time.
Warranty Information24 Months baby
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing Product. Customer service is at the next level. Bullbar itself is very strong and very well designed. welding work is top-notch. Nice aggressive design with more than enough entry angle. also with the powder coating, it's easy to wash, just hi-pressure it, that's it. Installation was easy, the bull bar it-self is 26KG and one person can do it all by themself. Thanks for designing this and putting it on the market for such a good price.
I must say the customer service I received from David at Off Road Animal was exceptional. All my questions were answered quickly and nothing was too much trouble. The delivery of my order was prompt, and the product was very well packaged and arrived without any damage. The front bumper is exactly as describe, the instructions were clear and easy to follow making a DIY installation easy without the need for any additional drilling or filing as often experienced with other manufacturer’s components. Even the winch mounts horizontally as intended, without the need to rotate the end casing for vertical mountings. I had one small hiccup with the optional round hoop bar, as the newer version now caters for an LED light bar, (not shown on the website photos) and which I didn’t require. David’s rectification of this was note worthy and displayed a commitment to customer satisfaction and The Off Road Animal Product. The powder coating in some of the non visible areas behind the bumper was a little flaky, most likely due to the difficulty of coating. But the rest of the bar was fine. Overall I’m very happy with the product, its build quality, design styling and pricing.
VERY FUNCTIONAL DESIGN AND EASY FITMENT ,AND SUITS MOST ACCESSORIES
awesome product, very well thought out and designed. Looks great. Very happy with it
Honestly I can’t rate it high enough. There was a little more cutting involved than I though but the bullbat was easy to install and I would buy another for my next wrangler!