Okay these rock sliders kick arse. I mean seriously look at them. No other comes close. Designed with serious protection in mind as well as stunning good looks, you'll be the envy of all with these bad boys installed. Don't let your vulnerable sills cop a hiding. Ditch those factory piss-weak steps off and install these bad boys for piece of mind protection and great access as a step.
A very innovative design has made these super tough sliders easier to fit than most others. First install the 3 heavy duty steel brackets on chassis, then install our awesome backbone and tread step. The backbone is made from ultra tough 6061 T6 Aluminium extrusion that is designed to be much stronger than any steel section other are using. Being similar in weight and much stronger, it also allows for easy fitment of the steel tread plate step.
Option up to have the Offroad Animal scrub rails if you have our Toro bar for even better protection.
These come standard in Matte Black. The slider step with scrub rails is different to the step with no scrub rails. The mounting brackets and extrusion however are the same
- Seriously protects side of your Land Cruiser
- Handy step for getting in and out of your wagon or accessing roof rack
- Looks way better than any other slider out there
- Did I mention these bad boys look fully sick bro
- Easy install
- Angled up by 30 degrees for awesome off-road clearance.
- Heavy duty steel brackets mount individually direct to chassis and to backbone
- Crazy strong backbone, made from Aluminium 6061 T6 Extrusion
- Tough steel step with extruded tread for nice look and feel, and actually works heaps better than diamond plate for grip
Suits all LC79 models 2007-on,
Install time 2 hours for sliders add 1 hour for scrub rails
Install difficulty: 4/10 for sliders 5/10 for scrub rails
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge