Please note we can only deliver this product to a business address, if you put a residential address we'll contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at the closest depot if you like.
Isuzu has stepped up their game. The MY21 Dmax sure is a beauty. So much so we've we've bought one at Offroad Animal. Stay tuned for a full build video to come out. While the Dmax is known for being a work-horse it also looks pretty cool. Let Offroad Animal enhance that coolness and let you separate from the crowd. The Offroad Animal Front bar is the answer. Don't settle for the same old Vanilla bull bars offered by the rest. Get something that not only looks the best but has awesome features. Show your wild and fun side.
- Looks. Yep this bad boy looks great and will give your Dmax that Super aggressive look
- Smaller bar means it weighs less so your Dmax can still be fast
- Better Airflow than the rest to keep your motor cool too.
- Easy fitment of bar and winch
- Winch can be fitted after bar is fitted so, yeah, nice
- Winch mounts feet down, (actually how most winches were designed,)
- Can have LED light bar fit inside bar for super stealth cool look (up to 22" LED single row)
- Cover plate included if you don't want to have light bar set into bull bar
- Can have LED light bar fitted into optional top stealth hoop.
- Suitable for Parking sensors on X Terrain model
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Bumper replacement, with no cutting of bumper.
- Optional top hoop- Stealth hoop which takes up to a 22" LED light bar single row, or 2" round tube
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black
- Hi lift jacking points included
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Works with factory fog lights
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
- Standard 20mm steel recovery points included as part of mount
- Only adds 130mm to front of vehicle
While the bumper takes most single row led light bars (we suggest the Offroad Animal 22" LED light bar) If you don't want to run this light we can supply a cover plate.
If you do not wish to run a light bar make sure you tick the option for a cover plate
Stealth top hoop has same arrangement for led light bar, fitting most single row light bars, but we suggest the Offroad Animal 22" LED light bar
Included in box:
- 1 x Front bar weldment
- 1 x LH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x RH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x mesh fairlead mount
- 1 x Mesh infill LH
- 1 x Mesh infill RH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh LH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh RH
- 1 x fog lamp bracket LH
- 1 x fog lamp bracket RH
- 1 x head light infill LH
- 1 x head light infill RH
- 1 x upper grill
- 1 x centre bash plate
- 1 x under wing panel LH
- 1 x under wing panel RH
- 1 x Chassis bracket gusset LH
- 1 x Chassis bracket gusset RH
- 1 x winch control box bracket
- 1 x number plate flip
- A butt load of nuts and bolts to make it all sit nice and pretty
This product suits:
All Dmax variants 2020 (M21) on including X terrain and face lift 2023 model as well
Install time: 3-4 hours
Install difficulty: 4/10
Click fitting tab to download fitting instructions
Please note at the moment TNT and Toll Express can only deliver to business addresses, if you put a residential address we'll contact you for a business address. We can get it dropped at nearby depots if you like.
Calculated shipping price at checkout is for Metro Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart. If you are out of these areas either contact us for freight quote or we will call you prior to shipping for the extra charge
Warranty Information24 very long months
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fitted myself, took a few hours just because there was some fiddely things to put together
while I am mostly very happy with my predator bull bar and the service I have received I feel that there are a couple of areas where there could have been a bit more thought put in. The first is the under neath protection plate behind the bash plate looks like an afterthought but is in fact the factory item but does not flow nicely with the new bash plates supplied and therefore looks out of place maybe you should just re do the whole thing so it looks even better I am not the only person to see this as an issue. and the second thing is that the number plate holder is very poor quality and not of the same standard of the bar which lets it down a little.
I wanted a bullbar that didn’t look like a big chunk of railway line bolted onto the front of my DMax like most of the other bigger brand bullbar manufacturers. Looks very well made, fits great and makes DMax look tough.
Great quality work and fits perfectly
Great Looking Bull Bar and suits the DMax. There are a lot parts to this Bullbar and if you choose to fit it yourself allow 2 people 6 hrs and more if you are wiring in the light bar/s. All the parts are well engineered and well made and the tow points and bash plates are included. The online instructions are good. as well. I gave 4 stars only because there was a 4 month wait and their was no updates from Off Road Animal unless I got in contact and asked when I was going to recoeve it. They also will only deliver to a business address so I had to send it to my office and pick it up myself.
Awesome finish to my wife’s fit out of the Isuzu
Overall happy with design and look of the bullbar, unfortunately the bullbar is a very different colour to the car after paying for colour matching, after everyone commenting on the colour difference has turned me off the bullbar
Took some time to be delivered but was worth the wait looks great on the car
When new car models come to the market, sometimes you get stuck with the "normal" bars because there isn't the options.. Was glad to find a great looking, high performance bar like the Predator. Super impressed with the bull bar as I was waiting for it to go up Cape York, Off-road was super responsive with my queries on when I should expect to receive it. Was a little involved to install, but got it done, probably would be easier not I know a few extra tricks and tools that would have made it easier. Very Happy all-round.