ADVANTAGES OF A LATERAL DRIVING BEAM
- Excellent well rounded mid to long range illumination
- Significantly minimises adverse reflection from road signs
- Eliminates light wasted on illuminating tree tops (won’t disturb sleeping koalas)
- Excellent alternative to HID, without the associated downsides
- Beam is approx 80m wide at 250m
- LED Parking / Position Light Function
- Breather allows pressure equalization when rapid heat up and cool down cycles occur.
- Anodized Polyester Powder Coat
- Weatherproof Deutsch® DT2 Connector.
- Includes adjustable sliding mounts and side brackets
- Includes our Easy-Fit Plug & Play High Beam Wiring Harness with HB3 & H4 adapter (Compatible with both negative and positive switched vehicles.
- Protected against reverse polarity
- Shock proof, IP68 waterproof, UV Shielded
- Protected against RFI / EMC Interference
- Voltage & current surge protection
- Pulse Width Modulation Thermal Management
|MAIN BEAM LED COUNT||12 x 15W|
|VOLTAGE||12V & 24V|
|LENS MATERIAL||OPTICAL GRADE, HARD COATED LEXAN|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 EXTRUSION|
|AMPERES||12.4A @ 13.2v|
|SPOT BEAM||DRIVING BEAM|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40˚C ~ +150˚C|
|CERTIFICATES||E-Mark R10 | CE √|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x 31" ST2K-12L LED Light Bar
- 2 x Steel Side Brackets
- 6 x Adjustable Sliding Brackets
- Easy-Fit High Beam Wiring Kit | HB3 & H4 piggy-back included.
- Wiring Instructions
- Comprehensive 304 Stainless Steel fasteners